B2B Product or Service ...
It's All About Relationships
NURTURING ONE CUSTOMER
AT A TIME
Your rep may serve ten customers or a hundred; they may be captive, independent or a partner. But each business sale is never a one-off. It is part of a chain to become the trusted advisor.
B2B environments are complex because one entity often doesn't manage the entire sales cycle. To effectively serve customers in this situation, an organization must:
• Understand the macro environment of products, services and markets
• Determine the data to collect from or provide to another entity
• Produce detailed forecasts under uncertainty of supply and demand
• Centralize and distribute intelligent information to internal and external parties
In this complex environment, data and analytics are a challenge yet they can provide the crucial advantage. Valgen's extensive experience with global B2B companies can help address any challenge and accelerate your initiatives.
TURNING SALES PEOPLE INTO
To be trusted, sales reps must be prepared, knowledgeable and relevant, and able to add value in the following ways:
• Have intelligence on when and why customer is ready to engage
• Understand customer history, patterns and their significance now
• Recommend new products or services, retire obsolete ones
• Share knowledge about industry and peer trends
Valgen's purchase timing models, product propensity, and market analyses provide necessary intelligence to add value to a conversation and earn that coveted trust. In addition, embedding insights in Salesforce through Einstein can empower all users.
PROBLEMS SOLVED DUE TO
THIRD PARTY STATUS
We have made a significant investment in data processing expertise, license databases, and building strong vendor relationships that can be leveraged cost-effectively for clients. In addition, our ability to serve as a trusted third party confers a unique advantage to deliver analyses that would otherwise not be possible. For example:
• OEM and reseller whitespace analysis: From an objective third party perspective, we bring together databases where direct exchange between the two parties is not feasible or desirable.
• Programmatic media spend analysis: OEMs spend significant amounts in advertising on third party sites. They need to know the ROI on their expenditure to justify or amend their program.
• Partial or anonymous data analysis: When data exchanged between different parties are incomplete, such as between distributors and resellers, or insurance carriers and independent agents, Valgen's data processing and data matching can create a complete and valid dataset, to be used in deriving insights.
Let's talk about how Valgen's deep background with B2B can help your sales and marketing data, analytics and Salesforce implementation.
Simply fill out the form and we will be in touch with you soon!
You can also reach us by phone at 847-800-9310.
* These fields are required.