Bausch and Lomb utilized Valgen analytics
to increase inventory sales.
Industry: Healthcare & Life Sciences
Location: Rochester, NY
Bausch & Lomb is one of the best-known and most respected healthcare brands in the world, offering the widest and finest range of eye health products including contact lenses and lens care products, pharmaceuticals, intraocular lenses and other eye surgery products.
- • Bausch and Lomb needed to increase the amount of inventory purchased by 90% of its accounts.
- • The company needed to obtain insights into the success of their new program and apply learnings to make recommendations for second phase development.
- • Sales Managers needed to ensure that high profile accounts remained with high performing reps.
- • Bausch and Lomb chose Valgen to engage and analyze data extraction, processing, staging, cleansing and standardization methods.
- • Valgen was able to design and develop reports to understand and track the sales cycle on a weekly basis.
- • Managers use Valgen’s analytic models to determine product launch success.
- • With Valgen’s insights and recommendations, Bausch and Lomb was able to drive subsequent product launches.
- • Bausch and Lomb within a few months saw sales in 55% of accounts, and identified early adopters are more likely to have the most volume and highest sales on average.
- •Sales managers saw the top 30% of performers have 36% higher per-account sales. Reps that did well in one product category, also drove new product sales.