Verizon Connect accelerates sales pipeline
through better data
Location: Boston, MA
“Valgen has tremendous depth of capabilities and expertise to suit our complex needs. They always deliver.”
- Angie Henkel, Senior Manager of Business Analytics
Verizon Connect is a leading global provider of mobile workforce solutions. Their solutions enable small to enterprise businesses to meet the challenges associated with managing local fleets, and improve the productivity of their mobile workforces.
- • Verizon Connect needed a database to support the inside sales team as they generated a YoY 30% growth rate.
- • 63% of leads were being closed due to Invalid, Incomplete, Incorrect reasons.
- • The client needed to standardize lead generation data and how the sales engine was conducted.
- • Valgen offered the only all-in-one data solution to completely overhaul the Verizon Connect Salesforce CRM for the inside sales team.
- • Valgen was able to standardize critical and missing data from diverse sources and apply new practices to every aspect of the sales pipeline, from sales and marketing to customer support.
- • Salesforce became a functional tool that supported fast sales growth, instead of a place that housed data.
- • Complete Salesforce revamp including: cross-object deduping, fuzzy matching, duplicate reduction, tagging master and subordinates for rep assignment, applying rules on fields and records, and more.
- • Streamlined data acquisition from 500K records to 3.3M within 4 years, supporting sales rep growth of 10X.
- • Increased industry data coverage from 15% to more than 90%.
- • Saved more than 40% in redundant data purchase costs through deduplication and enriching existing data.