Maximizing Customer Lifetime Value in High Tech
THRIVING WHERE MARGINS ARE THIN AND CHANGE IS CONSTANT
Success in high tech greatly rests on attracting, retaining and growing the value of the right customers. Accomplishing this requires:
• A 360 profile of prospects and customers
• Increasing frequency of transactions
• Penetration, upsell and reactivation
• Optimizing sales and marketing resources
Whether it is OEM or reseller, products, services or SaaS; whether you're selling direct or through channels and partners, we bridge the gap between data and actions through our deep domain expertise that delivers precise predictions down to the transaction level.
DECADES OF PROVEN
No one size fits all solution here. First, Valgen seeks to understand your business really well. Then we work our magic with proprietary algorithms and fit deliverables to specific use cases, segments, customer life stage to maximize incremental revenue. Some areas we've made an impact:
• Determining early stage customer value
• Renewal and reactivation modeling
• Product and purchase timing recommendations
Our success formula is simple: We go beyond the analytics, help interpret the patterns, advise on strategies and follow through with a plan to take action.
MAXIMIZE PORTFOLIO REVENUE FOR EACH REP
In the Small Business segment, where dozens of reps manage hundreds of accounts each, the ability to identify timing and context for each interaction becomes crucial to making quota. Valgen's systemic approach to solving five key challenges:
• What is the total potential?
• Who are the best growth customers?
• How to balance customers and prospects?
• Which products should we serve?
• When to engage with partners?
The Result: Hundreds of millions in incremental revenues delivered, and most importantly, revenues within each rep’s book maximized.
Let's talk about how Valgen's high tech expertise can help your sales and marketing data, analytics and Salesforce implementation.
Simply fill out the form and we will be in touch with you soon!
You can also reach us by phone at 847-800-9310.
* These fields are required.