Snyder Capital successfully expands
territories with ProsperVue
Industry: Financial Services
Location: San Francisco, CA
“We have been using ProsperVue to help us plan our client and prospect meetings when we travel and it has been a great tool to use. With this App, we can make sure that we are covering all prospects on our business trips. In addition, the App features mapping directions which helps us manage the timing of the meetings. Since using this App, we have always used it for all our meetings -- I cannot imagine not using it anymore.”
-Amy Jeang, Client Relations & Marketing Director
Snyder Capital Management is a focused long-term fundamental high quality value manager that specializes in managing Small-Cap Value, Small/Mid-Cap Value, and Concentrated All-Cap Value U.S. equity strategies. Asset management remains the firm’s sole focus and business.
- • With a constant need to build relationships, portfolio managers across North America Snyder Capital required a better way to nurture high value accounts.
- • The company sought a solution that would enable portfolio managers to spend more time with customers and prospects and less time traveling.
- • Always on the search for new accounts, Snyder needed a quick way to expand regions.
- • Snyder Capital chose ProsperVue for its powerful feature set, analytic capabilities and integration with Salesforce – all at a lower price point than building in-house.
- • ProsperVue made an immediate impact at Snyder by streamlining their sales process, saving valuable time and miles while expanding territories and creating opportunities.
- • Snyder Capital also found ProsperVue support teams helpful and knowledgeable about their business and industry best practices.
- • With ProsperVue, Snyder Sales has an improved pipeline by $650 Million in a few months.
- • ProsperVue has saved thousands in travel costs by giving Snyder the features to plan ahead
- • Snyder Sales reps have successfully expanded from city to greater metro area territories finding countless opportunities along the way.