Industry: Healthcare & Life Sciences
Location: Rochester, NY
Bausch + Lomb is one of the best-known and most respected healthcare brands in the world, offering a range of eye health products including contact lenses and lens care products, pharmaceuticals, intraocular lenses and other eye surgery products.
- Bausch + Lomb needed to predict inventory purchases for a new product launch, using historical patterns.
- Client needed to identify areas of fastest and above-average growth rapidly, and make course corrections
- Sales managers had to plan their resources by territory to maximize booked orders within a short window.
- Bausch + Lomb chose Valgen for its expertise in modeling new product launch and market analytics.
- Valgen was one stop to data extraction, processing, staging, advanced cleansing and standardization.
- Our modeling could provide specific actionable guidance that could be delivered to the field.
- We had capability to identify detailed drivers of outcomes, and they could be fine-tuned as results came in.
- Valgen’s insights and recommendations led Bausch + Lomb product launch sales to exceed expectations.
- The top 30% of performers produced 50% of sales with above average account penetration.
Products & Services
Used to deliver these results: