Apply by emailing us a thoughtful message and a copy of your resume to [email protected]
You are an original thinker, with a deep thirst for learning and applying your quantitative skills to solve challenging business problems. You are self -motivated and take initiative to connect the dots and propose ideas and solutions. You are a cool balance of right brain with creative flair. We want to talk to you.
The successful candidate will work closely with our customers and internal teams to implement all aspects of campaign analytics for leading business to business (B2B) technology companies and their partners. Your responsibilities include data quality, matching and validation, reporting and generating insights to be delivered.
To do that, you must fully understand the client and their partners’ business environment, customer and campaign attributes, strategy and objectives, and then apply your analytical skills to create reliable and accurate analyses in a time-sensitive manner that achieve the client’s business and sales objectives. You will work with cutting-edge tools and teams in data acquisition/ ETL, relational databases, visualization and sales process design.
• Prepare, QC and build the datasets required for analytics, including data formatting, extraction and protocols for uploading from client and B2B databases and CRM applications
• Work with client to design the campaign testing, design measurement metrics and reporting to determine incremental effect, propose diagnostics and improvements
• Proactively explore additional analyses and insights that can be delivered to client and partners for added-value
• Contribute to building automated processes to compress project time-frames, and improve integration of modeling related tasks
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering, statistics, math or econometrics graduating in the top 10%, with two years in analysis, reporting and database management in a fast-paced setting
• Solid understanding of campaign management, customer segmentation and reporting, with experience working with large datasets of transactional, B2B and sales data
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Can-do attitude to work across business and multi-disciplinary technical teams