CUSTOMER SUCCESS STORY
Bausch + Lomb utilized Valgen analytics to increase physician inventory sales
Built predictive models for new product launch, delivering $1.4M sales in 6 months
Industry: Healthcare & Life Sciences
Location: Rochester, NY
Bausch + Lomb is one of the best-known and most respected healthcare brands in the world, offering a range of eye health products including contact lenses and lens care products, pharmaceuticals, intraocular lenses and other eye surgery products.
- Bausch + Lomb needed to predict inventory purchases for a new product launch, using historical patterns.
- Client needed to identify areas of fastest and above-average growth rapidly, and make course corrections.
- Sales managers had to plan their resources by territory to maximize booked orders within a short window.
- Bausch + Lomb chose Valgen for our expertise with predictive modeling for new product launch and market analytics.
- Valgen was one stop for advanced analytics as well as data extraction, processing, staging, advanced cleansing, and standardization to prepare data for predictive modeling.
- Our predictive models provided specific actionable guidance that could be delivered to the field sales teams.
- We had capability to identify detailed drivers of outcomes, and they could be fine-tuned as results came in.
- Valgen’s insights and recommendations led Bausch + Lomb product launch sales to exceed expectations.
- The top 30% of performers produced 50% of sales with above average account penetration.
Products & Services
Used to deliver these results:
Custom Predictive Modeling
If you have a need for similar predictive modeling, call us to discuss how we can help.