Fuel Your Sales Growth to Fleet Owners
Get custom trucking and fleet data, tailored to fit your specific needs
Data about U.S. businesses with fleets of vehicles
Join thousands of sales and marketing leaders who have used our fleet and trucking data.
- 1.2M U.S. companies with 5+ vehicles
- 1.6M locations with fleets
- 30M commercial vehicles in operation
- 2.2M contacts with detailed job titles
All Vehicles: Light Duty | Medium Duty | Heavy Duty
We work with customers in many industries: telematics, fleet management software, safety technology, aftermarket and upfitting, truck and car dealers, commercial vehicle insurance and more.
Append your existing data
Do you have B2B prospect lists, trade show leads, form fills that are missing fleet details?
Without fleet data, this may be costly. You may waste time and resources, pursuing prospects with the wrong mix of vehicles for your offering, or with few or no vehicles at all.
Enhance your fleet lead generation efficiency. Append your data to get details about fleets and trucking companies. Get vehicle counts plus firmographics for analysis and segmentation.
- Fleet size
- Fleet locations
- Light-duty vehicles, medium-duty trucks, heavy-duty tractors, trailers – “from sedans to semis”
- Fleet-relevant job titles, email & LinkedIn profiles
- Company firmographics
Add net new records
Don’t pay for data you already own.
In our experience, you may already own 25% of data on lists of trucking and fleet companies you purchase – much more if you’ve nearly saturated your market.
We can add only the fleet leads that you don’t have.
Our advanced deduplication and matching processes will uncover new ground for your sales and marketing teams.
Add relevant contacts to your accounts
Account Based Marketing (ABM) success to mid-market and enterprise accounts depends on having the right contacts.
Keep reps selling, not searching.
- Fleet-related job titles: Fleet managers, fleet maintenance, safety, driver recruiting, procurement, operations, general managers, public works, finance
- Owners of companies with trucks and other vehicles
- Focus on executives, directors, managers
- Contact info: Company phone, email, LinkedIn profiles
Light duty: Sedans and vans
Most fleet lead generation sources focus on trucking. You will get only the FMCSA data. In addition to DOT trucking, our database also includes companies with fleets of:
Append your FMCSA data for a complete fleet view of light, medium and heavy-duty assets.
Reach the vast markets of construction and contractor trades, home and facility services, field service, field sales, local delivery.
Find the businesses that don’t think of themselves as fleets, rather they have “company cars.”
When lists are not enough
Sometimes you need more than lead generation, and lists of companies that have fleet vehicles. In this case, fleet intelligence + analytics can boost your results.
Customer acquisition costs can be high. Target markets can be finite. You want customers to stay with you and grow.
- Identify total addressable fleet market and ideal customer profile
- Score your prospects and leads
- Speed up your pipeline
- Know what to cross-sell and upsell, and when
- Identify at-risk customers before they show retention risk, improve renewals
Increased commercial fleet data coverage from 15% to more than 90%
Fleet leads helped inside sales generate YoY 30% new customer growth …
6 years in a row!
Saved 40%+ in data purchase costs through deduplication & enriching
Ready to reach the right fleet prospects?
If you’re ready to see a demo or talk about custom data, set a meeting. Or, send a question to us.
* Field is required.