If you think Einstein is simply a BI tool the runs in Salesforce … think again. It is truly designed from the ground up as a productivity tool for any user to take definitive actions in any Salesforce Cloud. Whether you are a marketing campaign manager, an account executive, or a customer service rep, Einstein’s embedded analytics:
- Empower everyone, all end users
- Bring data to you, rather than you looking for data
- Infuse insights within the flow of business processes
- Facilitate confident actions based on predictions
- Enable an intelligent experience for your customers
- Sales: Opportunity Insights, Account Insights, Lead Scoring, Activity Capture, Forecasting
- Service: Supervisor Insights
- Marketing: Segmentation, Journey Insights, Recommendations
- Commerce: Commerce Insights, Recommendations
Our services ensure that Einstein is embedded in your day-to-day decision making.
When you get Einstein, you have the data and users already in your core Salesforce Org. With our 90-Day Fast Track implementation, we leverage Einstein’s pre-built templates, apps and data integrations to get you running quickly.
What is Fast Track?
- Data assessment and readiness
- Creation of tailored use cases for your org
- Define measurement and success criteria
- Implementation and configuration of Einstein
- User roll-out, training and adoption
The result: High adoption and utilization to achieve the fastest time to ROI.
We can get you started within 90 days, and we also back that up with a long-term commitment.
We build on the 90-Day Fast Track with a 1-Year Einstein Success Program. After you are up and running, we map out the next steps to maximize your investment in Einstein.
In the Advance phase, we customize use cases and reports, add functionality for users, and maintain data integrity.
In the Accelerate phase, we improve data and predictive algorithms, refine business processes, and make Einstein valuable for decision-making by every user in the organization.
The success of an intelligence solution needs:
- Proven data quality practices, to lay the right foundation
- Domain expertise, to build effective models and use cases
- Salesforce and Einstein advanced accreditation consultants
Valgen is a Registered Salesforce Consulting Partner with knowledge and skills unique to implementing Einstein. Our sole focus is advanced analytics. We have an in-house, inter-disciplinary team of admins, AI/statistical developers and data quality experts working together on your project.
* These fields are required.