Are you seeking help or a consultant for your Salesforce Einstein implementation?
Get tips in these Success Guides, designed for your current concerns:
If you think Einstein is simply a BI tool that runs in Salesforce … think again. It is truly designed from the ground up as a productivity tool for any user to take actions guided by advanced analytics in any Salesforce Cloud. Whether you are a marketing campaign manager, an account executive, or a customer service rep, Einstein’s embedded analytics:
- Empower everyone, all end users
- Bring data to you, rather than you looking for data
- Infuse insights within the flow of business processes
- Facilitate confident actions based on predictions
- Enable an intelligent experience for your customers
- Sales Cloud: Opportunity Insights, Account Insights, Lead Scoring, Activity Capture, Forecasting
- Service Cloud: Supervisor Insights
- Marketing Cloud: Segmentation, Journey Insights, Recommendations
- Commerce Cloud: Commerce Insights, Recommendations
- Financial Services Cloud: Einstein for Financial Services, Discovery, Product Penetration, Portfolio Insights and more
Our consulting service focuses on embedding Einstein into your day-to-day decisions.
To get you running quickly, our 90-Day Fast Track implementation uses Einstein’s pre-built templates, apps, and data integrations in Salesforce.
What is Fast Track?
- Data assessment and readiness
- Creation of tailored use cases for your org
- Define measurement and success criteria
- Implementation and configuration of Einstein
- User roll-out, training and adoption
We do the heavy lifting so Einstein is easy for your Salesforce users.
The result: High adoption and utilization for the fastest time to ROI.
With Fast Track, we can get you started within 90 days with pre-built templates.
With the Success Program consulting, we customize Salesforce Einstein for your unique needs.
Once you’re up and running with Fast Track, we map out the next steps to maximize your investment in Einstein.
In the Advance phase, we customize use cases and reports, add functionality for users, and maintain data integrity.
In the Accelerate phase, we improve data and predictive algorithms, refine business processes, and make Einstein valuable for your specific decision-making requirements.
The success of a predictive analytics solution needs:
- Proven data quality practices, to lay the right foundation
- Domain expertise, to build effective models and use cases
- Salesforce and Einstein advanced accreditation consultants
Valgen is a Registered Salesforce Consulting Partner with knowledge and skills unique to implementing Einstein. Our sole focus is advanced analytics to serve your business strategy. We have an in-house, inter-disciplinary team of Salesforce admins, data quality experts, and AI and statistical developers who work together on your project.
* These fields are required.