CUSTOMER SUCCESS STORY
Fleetmatics (now Verizon Connect) uses ProsperVue to accelerate inside sales pipeline.
ProsperVue helped increase call conversions by 30%, appointments by 16% and deal size by 26%
“ProsperVue is an incredibly powerful tool for our entire inside sales team to sell local. It arms the reps with vital data to approach each call, to be as relevant as possible to the prospect. Great configuration flexibility to get the most out of it.”Chief Marketing Officer
Location: Boston, MA
Verizon Connect is a leading global provider of mobile workforce solutions. Their solutions enable small to enterprise businesses to meet challenges with managing local fleets, and to improve the productivity of their mobile workforces.
- With Fleetmatics’ (now Verizon Connect after acquisition) consistent growth year over year, the company needed a way to data map its customers and prospects.
- With a constant stream of new sales reps not familiar with new territories, Verizon Connect needed a way to onboard their employees quickly so they would be successful.
- Marketing wanted to enhance regional marketing events with local awareness email campaigns.
- With our inside sales focus, Valgen’s ProsperVue offered the only pure call center geolocation solution completely integrated into Salesforce.
- ProsperVue applied to every aspect of the sales pipeline, from sales and marketing to customer support.
- Ease of use and price point also contributed to Verizon Connect’s decision to implement.
- Verizon Connect’s inside sales team uses location intelligence for prospecting. This led to increased call conversions by 30%, appointments by 16% and deal size by 26% – compared to a control group where ProsperVue was not used.
- ProsperVue simplified training and accelerated on-boarding, achieving 70% adoption with senior sales reps and 100% with new reps.
- The company saw a 15x return on its ProsperVue investment within 6 months.
Products & Services
Used to deliver these results:
Delivers actionable visual and predictive info to sales and marketing in Salesforce