B2B Marketing & Sales ...
It's All About Relationships
Your rep may serve ten customers or a hundred; they may be captive, independent or a partner. But each business sale is never a one-off. It is part of a chain to become the trusted advisor. To effectively serve customers in this situation, an organization must:
- Understand the macro environment of products, services and markets
- Determine the data to collect from or provide to another entity
- Produce detailed forecasts under uncertainty of supply and demand
- Centralize and distribute intelligent information to internal and external parties
To be trusted, sales reps must be prepared, knowledgeable and relevant, and able to add value by:
- Having intelligence on when and why customer is ready to engage
- Understanding customer history, patterns and their significance now
- Recommending new products or services, retire obsolete ones
- Sharing knowledge about industry and peer trends
- OEM and reseller whitespace analysis: From an objective third party perspective, we bring together databases where direct exchange between the two parties is not feasible or desirable.
- Programmatic media spend analysis: OEMs spend significant amounts in advertising on third party sites. They need to know the ROI on their expenditure to justify or amend their program.
- Partial or anonymous data analysis: When data exchanged between different parties are incomplete – such as between distributors and resellers, or insurance carriers and independent agents – Valgen’s data processing and data matching can create a complete and valid dataset, to be used in deriving insights.